Chicago, IL | Full-time
OTR Transportation, Inc. provides customizable logistics solutions that empower our customers to focus on their core business while we automate their freight procurement needs. The combination of our brokerage team, asset-based logistics division, and our cutting-edge technology uniquely positions us to deliver top-notch freight solutions at a cost that few can compete with.
As a Logistics Coordinator, you will be responsible for building relationships on either the customer or carrier side. This is an entry-level sales position that gives individuals the tools to create their own success while contributing to the success of the company!
OTR prides itself on providing competitive pay, benefits and an energetic office environment for our employees.In addition, we have many perks that our employees enjoy including — two fully stocked kitchens, on & off-site company happy hours, Free Lunch Fridays, and more!
OTR provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.
- Present and sell trucking products to new and existing customers and/or carriers (cold calling)
- Manage a portfolio of accounts acting as the point of contact for all customer needs
- Collaborate with internal coordinators on matching capacity with available loads
- Obtain billing information from third party capacity to ensure we properly bill our customers
- Work with management to negotiate and participate in pricing strategies; negotiate contract terms
- 1-3 years of experience in sales, customer service, or other related fields
- A bachelor’s degree in a relevant area of study, preferred
Please fill in all the information below and upload your resume and/or cover letter and we’ll get back to you as quickly as we can. Thank you!